Monday, August 3, 2009

new schudule for november

Yo Larry,
Karl is "CORRECT", take his and other members advice.........I'm the guy that dumped my over priced tour...yes, I like you found the Expat-Guide, after I booked and pre paid $500.00 as a down and to get a hand written small 20 year old pamphlet.... the tour was for 10 days and they wanted a total of $3,000.00.......for 10 days only......I like you wanted and thought I was doing the right thing...after all we are the newbies, right?
Well......yes I was headed down the "STUPID" path.
The Expat-Guide and its members are great and I am glad I listened to the Vet's and boy did I save $$$$. I spent less than $3,000.00 and I stayed in LOS for a month....next year Ill do it for less...
I too made some $$ mistakes but the guys always taught me a lesson and made me learn what to do the next time......
Yes Karl...my trip reports are coming...and yes Ill get fat ass moving on this.....OK....
I stayed at the NanaThi Mansion........ in a great, safe, clean and very comfortable accommodations...you should Stay at The NanaThi Mansion on Soi 4. Its down the end of Soi 4. You have a Tuk Tuk that will take you down the Soi for free. Its quiet, safe and has everything you will need from room service, good food. An outdoor pool, AC in room, TV Cable walking distance to Soi Cowboy, bars, massage places and the BTS skytrain.
Larry, when you bring a girl back to your room.....the girl will give her ID and sign in at the front desk. They go to your room and then after your through........ they leave, the girl then goes back down to front desk with out you....she gets her ID from the front desk...they do this for your safety......... and your on way to do other guy stuff....
SO Larry read the site and ask questions....these guys here have SO MUCH information and you will be grateful you switched your current tour if possible......again Larry ask questions and we will help you out.
Regardless, you will have the time of your life...as a newbie I can say that for sure... and if you can't make the member trip in January then think about the JUNE 2010 trip...we will be having a great time and you could be too. Its always better to laugh and exchange stories with like minded guys......have a great trip
Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment